Monday, June 02, 2014

Phone box? No, it's a library!


I went to Hofheim today, and this time I remember to take a picture of this pretty thing here: the phone box that has been transformed into a mini-library! (I snatched up an older German children's book.)

3 comments:

azteclady said...

That is wonderful--both the picture and the actual mini-library.

Sandra Schwab said...

AL!!!!!!! *rushes over & gives you a big hug* How are you? I've tried to reach you via e-mail several times, but wasn't really successful. I hope everything's fine with you! <3

azteclady said...

*returning hug*

I'm actually doing amazing at the moment--after trudging along through some rather difficult situations for the past few years.

Email: a while back I managed to break my gmail account, so I didn't receive any emails for a couple of months. It's working now, if you are inclined to try again :grin:


PS I have both Betrayal and The Bride Prize in my digital TBR pile, hoping to get to them in the next couple of weeks.