You don't believe me?
Then have a look at the following pictures. This is an embroidery magazine called Stitch Idées:
Embroidered bunny stamps!!!!
After this terrible cuteness-attack, I was forced to order the following today:
Fairy tales! Of course I have to have an embroidery book featuring fairy-tale projects! I'm a folk lit scholar, after all!
A peek at the inside cuteness:
And here is an edition filled with spring projects:
And then there's the stylish birdie issue:
So now, I only need a bit of time. :)
4 comments:
The world, it is full of meanies!
Konnichiwa & Greetings from Japan, where all these cuteness are coming from. I sew/quilt too & am addicted to Japanese fabrics so luckily, I live in Tokyo. I have a number of these magazines too (& more!).
Hi again Sandy,
I forgot to add "Guten Morgen!". My Mann kommt aus Hambug. Our children attends the German School here. Happy crafting!
Argh! I peeked over at your blog again after reading your funny comment only to find THIS entry. Hey, now, that is too cute!
Post a Comment