Isn't it pretty?
I was looking for a cake stand to go with my "Wiesengrund & Bergeshöh'n" china (Meadows & Mountaintops - the name never fails to make me smile. It's such a happy, cheerful name, just perfect for this pretty series!) as I've discovered the joys of itty-bitty mini tea cakes (hehe), and the best way to display these is on a cake stand, right?
Right.
Now I've already got a white, 3-tier cake stand, which you've seen here, but obviously it doesn't really fit the egg-shell coloured, gold rimmed china. But this new cake stand - ooooooh! It will look so pretty with the Wiesengrund & Bergeshöh'n tea set:

Hmmm... *dreamy sigh*
I see ...
I see ...
... many tea parties in the future. (After all the horrible dragons have been killed, that is.)


1 comment:
I'm with the Easter bunny! Cake stands are THE BEST!
Post a Comment