Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Preps for the LoveLetter Convention

Last year's LLC was such a blast, and so it's little wonder that I'm counting the days until this year's big event. The conference also offers a good excuse to design some new bookmarks for the new, soon-to-be-released editions of my old novels*. Of course, I had to start with Castle of the Wolf - after all, there's a dishy man in blue to drool over:


I ordered a few test prints yesterday, and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
______________________________________

* I finally figured out a comparatively quick way how to get clean copies of the published novels (or at least clean copies of Castle and Bewitched). I still need to make a few minor changes to both books and clean up a few spelling mistakes that made it into the published versions.

No comments: